University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1980-1984) Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Political Science – 1984 Community Secondary School, Isienu, Nsukka (1973-1978) West Africa School Certificate (WASC) – 1978
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Political Science (Specializing in Public Administration) – 1993 University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1989-1993) Master of Science (M.Sc) in Public Administration – 1987 University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1985-1987) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) – 1989 University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1987-1989)
• Public Administration • Political Science • Financial Management • Local Government Studies • Education
1) Nwankwo, B. C. (1992). Authority in Government: Nigeria and World Politics in
Focus. Makurdi: Almond Publishers Nigeria, pp 1 -271.
2) Nwankwo, B. C. (1998). Politics of the Budgetary Process and Financial
Management in Nigeria. Enugu. Nigeria: Chenglo Publishers Ltd. pp 1
3) Nwankwo, B. C. (2001). Decision-making and Implementing Process. Nigeria:
KELU Publishers Ltd. pp 1-232.
4) Ezeani, E. O. & Nwankwo, B. C. (2002) (eds). Human Resources Management in
the Local Government System in Nigeria. Nigeria: AP Express
Publishing Company, pp 1-263.
5) Nwankwo, B.C. (2003). Generic Approach to Management of Human Resources:
A Nigerian Perspective. Onitsha, Nigeria: Abbort Publishers, pp 1 -193.
6) Nwankwo, B. C. (2004). Introduction to Government, Nigerian Politics and
Administration. Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria: Abbort Publishers, pp
7) Nwankwo, B.C. (2005). Administrative Theories and Practices in Organization.
Nigeria: AP Express Publishing Company, pp 1-356.
8) Nwankwo, B. C. (2006), Issues in Local Government Administration in Nigeria.
Nigeria: Great Apex Publishers Ltd., pp 1-440.
1) Nwankwo, B.C and Ocheni S.I (2020) “Reform of local governance for improved and result –Oriented performance by instituting and sustaining good corporate governance at the local government” in Journal of the social sciences E-ISSN:0975-8935 P-ISSN:0253-1097.www.apciss.com
2) Nwankwo, B.C (2019) Effects of Executive-Legislative conflicts on democracy
and Governance in Nigeria, 1999–2018, International Journal of Public
Administration Vol. 5 No. 1 pp 111-126
3) Nwankwo, B.C (2018) Impact of Globalization on Entrepreneurship in the Developing Economy of Africa.
4) Nwankwo, B.C (2017) Community Peace and Security: A Key to National Development in Nigeria International Journal of Public Administration Vol. 3 No.1 PP 88–94.
5) Nwankwo, B.C (2017) “Guidelines for Writing Theses and Dissertations” Kogi Journal of Management Vol.6 No.1 PP 1–7.
6) Nwankwo, B.C (2017) Implications of Globalization on Governance and
Leadership on African States. Kogi State University Journal of
Empirical Research Development (KSU-JERD). Vol.3 No.1 PP.1–10.
7) Nwankwo, B.C. (2016) “The Role of Local/Decentralized/County Governments in Sustainable Development and the Achievement of Agenda 2063”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Strengthening Governance Structures in African Public Services for Sustainable Development Published by the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) in Collaboration with the African Association of Public Administration and Management (AAPAM) PP. 48-58.
8) Nwankwo, B.C (2016) Improving Processes and Procedures for Managing Records and Information in the Public Service in Nigeria Kogi Journal of Managements Vol.5 No.2 PP.1-18.
9) Nwankwo, B.C. (2015) Combating and Degrading Boko Haram Insurgency in Nigeria: Strategies, Challenges and Policy Options. International Journal of Public Administration. Vol.2 No.1 PP.11-18.
10) Nwankwo, B.C (2015) Why Men Engage in Campaign of Terror: Boko Harram. Versus The Nigerian State. International Bi-Lingual Journal of Anti-Corruption, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences and Development Studies (IBJACLHSSDS) Vol.5 No.2. PP.41-58.
2019 – Date Professor, Department of Public Administration, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
2013 – 2019 Director, Kogi State University Business School, Anyigba
2013 – 2015 Postgraduate External Examiner, Department of Public Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences, Anambra State University, Uli
2013 – 2014 Member, Kogi Stat University Senate Committee on the review of the University Law
2013 – 2019 Member, Kogi Stat University Senate Committee on Affiliation of Tertiary Institution
2013 – Date Member, Board of Directors, Institute of Research and Innovation In Africa, Abuja
2012 – 2017 Supervisor, National Examination Council (NECO) for SSCE, in Kogi State, Anyigba.
2012 – 2015 External Examiner, Department of Business Administration, Faculty of Management Sciences, Tansian University, Okija, Anambra State