B.A. Hons, Religious Studies
M.A. Religious Studies (New Testament Studies)
1. Gehazi’s Syndrome and the 21st century Church.
2. Pastor Judas Iscariot
3. Love and Lust: Contemporary Issues in Human Relations
4. The unborn child is not to blame
5. The release of Divine Love
6. Weapons of Love and not of Vengence
7. Towards a greater Anglican revival
8. Unraveling the intricacies of your glorious nature
9. End Time Battle for Souls.
1. Qualitative education: still an illusion? New era Express.
2. A religious approach to the challenges of drug addiction in Nigeria.
3. The neurotic Christian: Implications for Christian ministry in Nigeria.
4. The summary of John's message in Matthew 3:1-2: A model for prosperity preachers in Africa.
5. Paul's resurrection in I Corinthians 15:33-54 in contradistinction to reincarnation in Igbo cosmology.
6. Age, income, and medico obstetric history as predictors of anxiety and psychological well-being among pregnant women in Ibadan.
7. Emotional intelligence, religious orientation and marital satisfaction as predictors of well-being and life satisfaction among the Anglican clergy
8. Nature, content and impact of gift of prophecy in African context
9. Paul’s teachings on the uniqueness and supremacy of Christ in Colossians 1: 12-23 and its implications for Christianity in Africa.
clergy in Awka Diocese