B. Eng. in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering & Computer Science, 1984
PhD in Computer Engineering (Distinction) 2007, M. Eng. in Computer Science and Engineering 1995
Corporate member, Nigeria Society of Engineers (MNSE) Membership No. 16652 • Fully registered Engineer with Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Registration No. R.13,282 • Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer(IEEE) USA Member No. 90773460 • Member, International Association of Engineers (IA Eng), Member No:109534
1. Mezi C.U, Idigo V.E, Okezie C.C. et al., Electronic & Communications Laboratory Manual.
2. Inyiama H.C, Okezie C.C. et al., (2006), “Computer Installation, Upgrading and Maintenance”.
3. Inyiama H.C, Okezie C.C. et al., (2011), “Master Handbook of Stepper Motor Control and Applications”.
1. Udeze Chidiebele.C, Okafor Kennedy C, Okezie C.C, Okeke Obinna N.,(2013), “Performance Evaluation of Openflow Vlan Strategy in Data Center Switched Ethernet” African Journal of Computing and ICT (IEEE), vol. 6, no.3, September 2013. Pp. 63-72.
2. Okafor Kennedy C, Okezie C.C, Udeze Chidiebele. C, Okwuelu Nnaemeka., (2013), “Smart IDS: an Enhanced Network Security Model in IP-MPLS Based Virtual Private Network” African Journal of Computing and ICT (IEEE), vol. 6, no.3, September 2013. Pp. 135-146.
3. Ifeyinwa Obiora- Dimson, Hyacinth C. Inyiama, and Christiana C. Okezie (2013), ‘Designing Multi-agent Based Remote Process Monitoring Systems’ International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) Vol. 3, Issue 4 July-August 2013
4. Christiana C. Okezie, Okafor Kennedy .C, Udeze Chidiebele .C, (2013), “Performance Analysis of Smart Infrastructure Model for E-Governance Integration”, Academic Research International, vol.4, no.4, July 2013, pp.219-231.
5. Ifeyinwa Obiora-Dimson, Hyacinth C. Inyiama, Christiana C. Okezie, (2013), “Alternative Approaches to Diagnostic Intelligence in Process Control Systems” IRACST- Engineering Science and Technology: An International Journal (ESTIJ), vol.3, no.1, February 2013, pp. 170-179.
6. Ifeyinwa Obiora-Dimson, Hyacinth C. Inyiama, Christiana C. Okezie, (2013), ‘State Transition Table Based Control Software Engineering For Micros’, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2 Issue 3, March – 2013.
7. Christiana C. Okezie, Okafor Kennedy .C, Udeze Chidiebele .C, (2013), “Performance Analysis of Smart Infrastructure Model for E-Governance Integration” Academic Research International, vol.4, no.4, July 2013, pp. 232-244.
8. G.O Uzedhe, O.N. Okeke, H.C. Inyiama, C.C. Okezie, (2013), "Power Switching Energy Management Technique in Multichannel Industrial Wireless Sensor Nodes" International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, Vol.02, Issue 05, September 2013, pp. 843-849.
9. Okezie C.C, Ugwoke F.N, Okafor K.C, Udeze C.C, Ochi Josiah. C, (2014), "Synthesis Algorithm for Layer 4 Dynamic Modulation Feedback (L4-DMF) protocol in FA-WLAN" International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol.5, Issue 2, February 2014, pp. 187-193.
10. K. C Okafor, Ugwoke F.N, Udeze C.C, Okezie C.C, O. U Oparaku, (2014), "Gateway Load Balancing Service in Cloud Data Centre Environments Using Throughput Metric Index" ASSCIT- American Journal of Computation, Communication and Control (AJCCC), Vol.1, No.1, April 10, 2014, pp 8-17.
11. Umeojiako Ebere A, Okezie C.C, Akpado K.A, Agbonghae O.A (2014), "An Enhanced Smart Home Control And Monitoring System" International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Vol.3, Issue 5, May -2014, pp 2054 - 2061.
12. K.A. Akpado, Ogochukwu Ilokanuno, C.C Okezie, (2014) ‘Traffic Congestion in a Typical Generic Hierarchical Data Center Network’ International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunication System Research (ELECTROSCOPE) Vol. 6, Issue 6,No. 6, ISSN: 0795-2260, pp. 53-60.
13. Hycinth C. Inyiama, Christiana C. Okezie, Maxwell C. Okeke, Tochukwu C. Akubue (2015), ‘Design and Implementation of a Robot ARM Control System’ International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 4 Issue 4 April 2015, pp. 11704-11717.
14. Diovu R.C, Okezie C.C, Onoh G.N (2015), ‘Efficient Spectrum Utilization in Cognitive Radio Wireless Sensor Networks (CR-WSNs)’ International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 10, October 2015, pp. 369-378.
15. O. Onuoha, H.C. Inyiama, C.C. Okezie, L. Ezema (2015), ‘An Open Source Modelling Software for Scientific and Engineering Applications’ International Journal of Computers and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2015, ISSSN: 2277—3061, pp. 5550-5557.
16. Hyacinth C. Inyiama, Ifeyinwa Obiora- Dimson and Christiana Okezie (2015), ‘Designing an Automated Code Generator for Multi-agent Based Process Control and Monitoring’ International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Research Report, Vol. 1, No. 1, Nov-Dec 2015.
17. Ukwueze Frederick N., Okezie Christiana C. (2016), ‘Evaluation of Data Mining Classification Algorithms for Predicting Students Performance in Technical Trades’ International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science (IJECS), https://www.ijecs.in, Vol. 5, Issue 08, August 2016, ISSN: 17593-17601, DOI: 10.18535/ijecs/v5i8.29.
18. Ezema, C. N., Okafor, E. C., & Okezie, C. C. (2016). ‘Optimization Modeling and Scheduling of Production Control Schemes for Complex JIT Manufacturing Systems’ Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2016, 3(6):252-261, ISSN: 2394-2630, pp. 252-261.
18. Ezema, C. N., Okafor, E. C., & Okezie, C. C. (2016). ‘Multi-Objective Flexible Job-Shop Scheduling and Control of JIT Systems’ European Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology, 2016, 3(12):16-22 ISSN: 2394 - 658X, pp. 16-22.
19. Ezema, C. N., Okafor, E. C., & Okezie, C. C. (2016). ‘Agent-Based Simulation And System Dynamic Modelling Of Just-In-Time Manufacturing System’ International Journal of Technology and Systems, Vol.1, Issue 1 No.1, pp 30 - 47, 2016.
20. OC Sylvia, HC Inyiama, CC Okezie, KC Okafor (2016). ‘Analysis of Teledensity Growth Model Using Augmented Dickey-Fuller Technique (ADFT)’ Scholars Journal of Engineering and Technology (SJET) vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 15-24.
21. Chukwuemeka N. Ezema, Eric C. Okafor and Christiana C. Okezie (2016). ‘Performance Analysis of Scheduling in Re-Entrant Manufacturing Systems Based on JIT Simulation Model’ International Journal of Scientific Research in Engineering, Volume 1, Issue 1, December 2016, pp. 22-30.
22. Ezema, C. N., Okafor, E. C., & Okezie, C. C. (2017). ‘Kanban based Scheduling in A Multistage and Multiproduct System’ Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Volume 17 Issue 1 Version 1.0 Year 2017. Online ISSN: 0975-4172 & Print ISSN: 0975-4350, pp. 16-22.
23. FN Ukwueze, CC Okezie (2017). ‘An Improved Data Mining Tools Classifier for Digital Forensic Analysis’ Electroscope Journal, Volume 8, Issue 8, pp. 117-128.
24. Emmanuel C. Agbaraji, Hyacinth C. Inyiama and Christiana C. Okezie (2017). ‘Dynamic Modeling of a 3-DOF Articulated Robotic Manipulator Based on Independent Joint Scheme' Physical Science International Journal, Volume 15(1), pp. 1-10, ISSN: 2348-0130, DOI: 10.9734/PSIJ/2017/33578.
25. Adenola, ACO Azubogu and CC Okezie (2017). ‘Empirical Quantification and Characterization of TV White Space Spectrum in South-East Nigeria’ The IUP Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Volume X No. 4, pp. 7-15.
26. M.S. Osigbemeh, C.C. Okezie and H.C. Inyiama (2017). ‘Performance Metrics of Various Topologies of a Feed Forward Error-Back Propagation Neural Network’ International Journal of Engineering and Applies Science, Issue 1, ISSN 1119-8109, pp. 94-102.
27. Chukwuedozie N. Ezema, Christiana C. Okezie and Eric C. Okafor (2018). ‘Visual Control and Manufacturing System Performance Enhancement Using ARENA Modular Simulation and TECNOMATIX Modeling’ Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume 12, pp 35-43.
28. Chukwuedozie Nnaemaka Ezema, Eric C Okafor, Christiana C Okezie (2018). ‘Industrial Design and Simulation of a JIT Material Handling System’ European Journal of Engineering Research and Science, Volume 1 (6), pp 52-57.
29. M.C Nwafor, C.C. Okezie and A.C.O. Azubogu (2018). ‘Design and Implementation of a Multi-Layered Security Enterprise Resource Planning System for Mission-Critical Applications’ African Journal of Computing and ICT, Volume 11(3).
30. Okozor Nkeiruka Petrolina, Okezie Christiana Chikodili, Inyiama Hyacinth Chibueze (2019). ‘Data: Centric Integrity Control System for Cloud-Based Structured Databases’ International Journal of Research in Advanced Engineering and Technology, Volume 5; Issue 3; 2019; Page No. 05-09.
1. Department of Maintenance Engineering, Shell petroleum
1984 – 1985
Development Company (SPDC), Port-Harcourt, NYSC
2. Assistant Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronic/computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
1998 – 1999
3. Lecturer 2, Department of Electrical and Electronic/computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
4. Lecturer 1, Department Electrical and Electronic/Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
5. Senior Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronic/ Computer Engineering Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
6. Reader, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
7. Professor, Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.