B.Eng. Civil Engineering UniBen Second Class Honours Upper Divison.UniBen 2001.
M.Eng Civil/ Structures UniBen 2004; PhD Structural Engineering UniBen 2008
MNSE; MNISTRUCT,E, Reg. Engr. COREN
1.Ezeagu C.A and Nwokoye D.N, (2008),“Design In Structural Timber”. Published by MUFTI Books, Nigeria, and ISBN: 978-2692-25-5. 1st Edition.
2.Ezeagu C.A and Nwokoye D.N, (2009),“Theory of Structures and Structural Mechanics”. Published and printed by Winsight resources, Benin City. ISBN: 978-978-904-240-1. Ist Edition.
Articles/ Chapters in Books
3.Ezeagu C.A (2016), Chapter 12 "Vectors" in Engineering Mathematics for Students Agbo A,published by Faculty of Engineering Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka sponsored by TETFUND.
1. Ezeagu C.A and Agbo A. (2020) " Experimental Investigation Using Design Expert Software For Lightweight Concrete Production with Sawdust as Partial Replacement for fine Aggregates" Nigeria Journal of Engineering (NJE) , Vol.27 No. 2 August : 9-16 .
2. Mmeka P.T, Ezeagu C.A and Ososona C.O(2020) " Effect of Different Sizes of Coarse Aggregates on splitting Tensile Strength of Concrete," International Journal of Innovative Engineering, Technology and Science(IJIETS) Vol.3. No.1, May pp 95-102.
3. Mmeka P.T, Ezeagu C.A and Ososona C.O(2020) Influence of Aggregate Size and Curing Time on the Compressive Strength of Concrete. International Journal of Research in Advanced Engineering and Technology (IJRAET) Vol. 6 Issue 1, March pp29- 33..
4. Okafor K.K. and Ezeagu C.A (2020) " The Analysis of Bending Stiffness and Strength of Glue Laminated Nigerian Timber'' European Journal of Engineering Research and Science,(EJERS) Vol.5. No.2. Feb. pp 196- 200.
5.Ezeagu C.A and Ikemefuna C(2019)"Concrete Strength Variations of Washed and Processed Coarse Aggregate Sizes in Alkalinity" East African Scholars Journal of Engineering and Computer Sciences (EASJECS) Vol.2 Issue 1 Jan. pp10 - 22.
6.Ezeagu C.A and Agusi M. S.(2018) "Effects of The Total and Partial Replacement of Sharp Sand with Quarry Dust on Concrete. Journal of Advanced Research in Construction and Urban Architecture .(JARCUA) Vol. 3, Issue 4 , Dec. pp. No. 1- 6
7. Okoro R.I and Ezeagu C. A. (2018) " Concrete Strength Variation of UnWashed and Processed coarse aggregates sizes" American Journal of Scientific Research and essays (AJSRE), 2018,3;9 PP 1- 13.
8. Amulu C. and Ezeagu C.A.(2017), Experimental And Analytical Comparison Of Torsion, Bending Moment And Shear Forces In Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Three Codes Provisions. Nigerian International Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH), Vol. 36, No. 3, July. pp705-711.
9. Umeononankume P. E. and Ezeagu C.A (2016), "Small and Large Deflections in Slabs and Cantilevers Using Isogeometric and Finite Element Analysis Approach: Implications for Buildings under Erosion Effects" Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering and Sciences (JIRES) 4(5), Dec. . pp 547-558
10. Ezeagu C.A. and Obasi K.C. (2016),'' Empirical Elasticity Models of Concrete made with local aggregates''. International Journal of Advanced Research(IJAR) July 4(7): pp 1987-1997. DOI 10.21474/IJAR01/1082
11. Amulu C.P. and Ezeagu C.A.(2016), Combined Torsion, Bending and Shear Analysis in Reinforced Concrete beams. International Journal of Advanced Trends in Technology, Management and Applied Science ( IJATTMAS). Vol. 2 issue vi pp 45-65.
12. Agha-U. C. and Ezeagu C.A. (2016), Experimental Characterization of Mortar Made from local fine aggregate used for Masonry. International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER) Vol.6 issue 6 June pp 33-42.
13. Nwokoye S.O. and Ezeagu C.A.(2016), Optimization of the Strength of Concrete Made From Nigerian Processed Aggregate" International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES) Vol. 5, Issue 4 April, pp.45-54.
14. Ezeagu C.A, Eze A.B.K. Ekong F.E. and Iroro O.W.(2016)"Effects of Fire Outbreak, Gas Flaring and Global Warmings on Building and Structures. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER) Vol.5. issue 1, Jan pp 96-99.
15. Amulu C.P, Ezeagu C.A. and Obiorah S.M.O. (2016) Analytical Effects of Torsion on Timber Beams. American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER) Jan. Vol.5. issue 1, pp 87-95.
16. Ezeagu C.A. and Onunkwo R.C.(2015): Complex Truss Analogy Using Plastic and Elastic Analysis. International Journal of Latest Research in Engineering and Technology(IJLRET). Vol.1, Issue 7.Dec.pp 49-92.
17. Ezeagu C.A. and Eji S.T.(2015) Comparative Design of Nigerian Timber Roof Trusses using BS5268. Journal of Engineering (IOSRJEN) Vol.5 Issue 11 Nov. pp37-51.
18. Ezeagu C.A, Eromosele A.F, Okoro H, Chukwujekwu U. J. and Emetomo T. B. (2015) Flexural Strength of Solid and Glue Laminated Timber Beams. American Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Research Vol.3, No.1,Sept 2015,pp 1-14,
19. Ezeagu C.A, Osadebe N.N and Anyata B.U; (2015) "Formulation Of Vlasov's Energy Theorem For Timber Box Beams." International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) Aug. Vol. 4. Issue 8 pp. 89-99.
20. Ezeagu C.A and Okolie C.M.(2015) “Acoustic Analysis of Commercially Available Timber species in Nigeria”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) Aug. Vol.5.Issue 8, Part 1 pp 11-15.
21. Ezeagu, C.A, Udebunu, J.N and Obiorah S. M.O, (2015) '' Destructive and Non-Destructive Assessment of Collapsed Structures in Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria'' American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) © Global Society of Scientific Research and Researchers. http://asrjetsjournal.org/ Vol. 12 No 1. May. pp170-187.
22. Chidolue, C.A; Amadou, A and Ezeagu, C. A,(2015) ’'Torsional-Distortional Performance of Multi-Cell Trapezoidal Box Girder with All Inclined Web Members'' Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application(IJERA) Vol. 5, Issue 2, (Part -1)Feb. pp.45-51.
23. Ezeagu C. A; Osadebe N.N. and Anyata B.U, (2014) "Experimental analysis of warping torsion and bending in timber box beams."International journal of Engineering And Applied Science.(JEAS) Vol. 10 pg 99-109
24. Okonkwo V.O; Aginam C.H. and Ezeagu C.A.(2014) ''Formulation of The Internal Stress Equations Of Pinned Portal Frames Putting Axial Deformation into Consideration'' European Scientific Journal(ESJ) Aug. Vol.10, No.24 pp 230-240.
25. Adinna, B.O, Ezeagu,C.A, Umenwaliri, S.N.and Umeonyiagu I.E. (2014), “Destructive Effect of Alkali Solution of Sodium Hydroxide(caustic soda) to concrete.” International Journal of Entrepreneurial Development, Education and Science Research(IJEDESR) July, vol. 2. No.1pp 235-240.
26. Ezeagu, C.A, Ezenwamma, A.A., Aginam,C.H., and Sambo, A.H.(2014), “ Monitoring and Reliability study on Structural Elements at Onne, Port Extention using Non destructive Method''. International journal of Engineering And Applied Science.(JEAS) Issue 1,vol.9.pp 54-59.
27. Aginam C.H., Chidolue C.A. and Ezeagu C.A.(2012) “Application of Direct Variational Method in the Analysis of Isotropic Thin Rectangular Plates” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, (ARPN) vol. 7, No. 9.,Sept..pp1128-1138.
28. Ezeagu C.A., Umenwaliri S.N., Aginam C.H and Joseph C.A.(2012) “Comparative Overview of Timber and Steel Roof Truss Systems”. Research Journal in Engineering and Applied Sciences (RJEAS) Emerging Academy Resources.www.emergingresources.org vol.1 No.3 pp177-183.
29. Ezeagu C.A, Umenwaliri S.N and Aginam C.H. (2011) “Analytical and Experimental Comparison of Deflection in Double Chord Truss System” Journal of Emerging trends in Engineering and Applied Science.(JETEAS) Vol.2,No.4, August. pp587 – 593.
30 . Ezeagu C.A. and Offor N.I. (2011) “Effect of Shape configuration on the Deflection of Timber Trusses” Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Science.(JETEAS) Vol.2, No.3, June. pp414- 418.ISSN 2141- 7016.
31. Aboloje J.C; Ezeagu C.A. and Anyata B. U. (2010) "Minimizing Risks And Uncertainties in Water Provision and It's Infrastructural Management." International Journal of Civil Engineering,(IJCE)Vol.2.No.1.pp 17-25.
32. Nwokoye D.N and Ezeagu C.A. (2009) “Modelled Underground Water Reservoir and Overhead Water Tank Design And Maintenance” Global Journal Of Engineering & Technology India, (GJETI) Vol.2, No.1, March, pp 87-92.
33. Ezeagu C.A (2009). “Comparison and Grading of Nails used in Timber Construction in Nigeria”. Journal of Science and Technology Research, (JSTR) Vol.8, No.2, pp 105-112.
34. Ezeagu C.A and Eze A.B.K. (2009) “Comparative Cost Analysis of Timber and Steel Roof Trusses”. Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, (JMED) Vol. 6, No.1, pp 30-38.
35.Ezeagu C.A. and Eze A.B.K.(2009), System Approach In Civil Engineering Project Management. International Journal of Civil Engineering,(IJCE)Vol.1. No.1. pp 46-51..
36. Ezeagu C.A. and Eze A.B.K (2009),'' Effects of Fire in Reinforced Concrete Structure" Journal of Research in Engineering,(JRE) Vol. 6. No.1 pp 70-78.
37. Nwokoye D.N. and Ezeagu C.A.(2009), Design Defects In Pedestrian Brigdes, A case study of Ugbowo -Benin Pedestrian Bridges, African Journal of Engineering Research and Development(AJERD),vol.2.No.2. pp 67-71.
38. Ezeagu C.A (2008), “Adopting Modular Construction as a Sustainable Conventional Construction method”. The Journal of the Nigerian Institution of Production Engineers,(JNIPE) Vol. 9, No.1, pp 200-207.
40. Nwose S.A. and Ezeagu C.A. (2009),"Maintainance of Foundation Built On Expansive Clay Soil (a case study of Shell Petroluem Development Company's Residential Buildings in warri, Delta State,Nigeria"(JEST) Vol.4. No. 4.pp 68-70.
41.Nwabueze N.E. and Ezeagu C.A. (2008) “ Structural Compliance Test on Existing offshore concrete jetties in Niger Delta ” Journal of Civil and Environmental System Engineering (JCESE) Vol. 9, No. 2 pp 61-74.
42. Nwankwo E; Ezeagu C.A and Isu A.C.(2008), Causes of Rigid Pavement and Drainage Failures,( A case study of Walter Odeli Crescent Road in Warri Environ, Delta State)" Journal of Civil and Enviromental System Engineering(JCESE) vol.9, No 2. Dec pp83-89.
43. Nwabueze N.E. and Ezeagu C.A. (2008) “ Modelled Design, Analysis and Maintenance of concrete jetties.” Journal of Civil and Environmental System Engineering, (JCESE) Vol. 9, No. 2, pp 66-78.
44. Nwabueze N.E. and Ezeagu C.A. (2007) “ Maintenance Policy on Existing Offshore concrete Jetties in Niger delta” Journal of Civil and Environmental System Engineering, (JCESE) Vol. 8, No. 2, pp 102-108.
1. Youth Corper Tutor National Youth Service Corp (NYSC), University of Benin Edo state, from Jan. 2002 to Jan. 2003.
2. Assistant Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State, from Oct. 2005 to Dec.2005
3. Lecturer II, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Igbinedion University Okada, Edo State, from Dec. 2005 to Nov. 2006.
4. Lecturer II, Civil Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, University of Benin, Benin City Edo State from Nov.2006 to Sept. 2010.
5. Lecturer I to Reader, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, from Sept. 2010 to Sept. 2020