M. Sc(Industrial Mathematics)
1. Elementary Operations Research with Applications
2. Introductory Mathematics for Colleges & Universities Volume II.
3. Introductory Mathematics for Colleges & Universities Volume I.
4.Linear Algebra 1 with Answers
5. Basic Mathematics for Pre-science, JAMB & SSCE/GCE O’level.
1. Hybrid Technique for Optimizing Stock Allocation (HTFOSA), International Journal of Mathematical Analysis And Optimization: Theory and Applications.
2. An Application of Spline and Piecewise Interpolation to Heat Transfer
3. ‘Modeling An N – Warehouse Stock Allocation via Dynamic Programming Technique’
4. Dynamic Programming Method for Optimizing Stock Allocation Using Chebyshev Polynomial Approximation
5. Technique For Obtaining Optimal Stock Allocation For Firms With Many Warehouses’ Agbor Journal of Science and Science Education
6. Inventory Control Models In The Private Sector Of Nigerian Economy: A Case Study Of CUTIX PLC, Nnewi, Nigeria
7. Chebyshevs Polynomial Approximation Of An N-Warehouse Stock Allocation Model In Dynamic Programming
8. A Two-Warehouse Stock Control Model For Perfect Quality Goods With Quantity Discounts
9. Inner Product Space in Fourier Approximation’ International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology,
10. Extreme Value Theorem In Optimization Of Stock Allocation Via Dynamic Programming
and many other publications
1. NYSC, Department of Mathematics, University of Benin, Benin City. 1984 -1985.
2. Senior Mathematics & Further Mathematics Teacher: (a) Our Lady’s High School Onitsha 1985 – 1990. (b) Inland Girl’s Secondary School Onitsha 1990 – 1991. (c) Special Science School Nnewi 1993 – 1994.