T1. Mbachu II. Cord Prolapse. In Hand Book of OBGYN Care Second Edition 2018. Editors Joseph Ikechebelu, Charles Okafor and George Eleje. Norban Press Limited Onitsha Anambra state Nigeria Section 3 pages.
2. Mbachu II. Sickle Cell disease in Pregnancy. In Hand Book of OBGYN Care Second Edition 2018. Editors Joseph Ikechebelu, Charles Okafor and George Eleje. Norban Press Limited Onitsha Anambra state Nigeria Section 5 pages 104-107
3. Mbachu II Blood products in Obstetrics. In Hand Book of OBGYN Care Second Edition. Editors Joseph Ikechebelu, Charles Okafor and George Eleje. Norban Press Limited Onitsha Anambra state Nigeria Section 7 pages 153-154.
A. JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
1. II Mbachu, SD Ejikunle, F Anolue, CN Mbachu, E Dike, E Ejikem, C Okeudo. Relationship between placenta malaria and mother to child transmission of HIV infection in pregnant women in South East Nigeria. Malaria Journal 19 (1), 1-8
2. C N. P Mbachu, J.C. Ebenebe, I.I. Mbachu, C. I. Ndukwu, J. C. Elo-Ilo, C. M. Azubuike, V. C. Ofora, R Uwakwe. Sociodemographic profile of psychoactive substance use among selected secondary school students in rural Nigeria. Int J Adolesc Med Health 2020; https://doi.org/10.1515/ijamh-2020-0086
3. COVID-19 infection: Knowledge, attitude, practices, and impact among healthcare workers in a South-Eastern Nigerian state CNP Mbachu, CMC Azubuike, II Mbachu, CI Ndukwu, AYA Ezeuko, ...The Journal of Infection in Developing Countries 14 (09), 943-952
4. Prevalence, seroconversion and mother-to-child transmission of dual and triplex infections of HIV, hepatitis B and C viruses among pregnant women in Nigeria: study protocol. GU Eleje, II Mbachu, UC Ogwaluonye, SO Kalu, CU Onubogu, SI Nweje, Reproductive Health 17 (1), 1-9
5. EJN Ejikunle SD, Mbachu II, Dike EI, Anolue F , Ejikem E , Ohamaeme MC, Eberendu IG Awareness and Use of Insecticide Treated Nets among HIV Positive Pregnant Women in Imo State University Teaching Hospital, South East Nigeria. A F R I C A N J O U RN A L O F M E D I C A L AND ALLIED SCIENCES. 2 (3), 1-13
6. SD Ejikunle, II Mbachu, C Okeudo, E Dike, E Ejikem Incident HIV infection and perinatal transmission rates among HIV negative pregnant women who retested in labor in a tertiary health centre, South East Nigeria Nigerian journal of clinical practice 22 (10), 1341
7. CO Okafor, CI Okafor, II Mbachu, IC Obionwu, ME Aronu. Correlation of Ultrasonographic Estimation of Fetal Weight with Actual Birth Weight as Seen in a Private Specialist Hospital in South East Nigeria. International journal of reproductive medicine 2019
8. Mbachu II, Achigbu KI, Odinaka KK, Eleje GU, Osuagwu IK, Osim VO. Tracking stillbirths by referral pattern and causes in a rural tertiary hospital in Southern Nigeria. Niger Postgrad Med J 2018; 25:87-93.
9. Aronu ME, Okafor CO, Mbachu II, Iloraah US, Ikeako L, Okafor CI. A Review of the Correlation between Clinical Diagnosis and Ultrasound Diagnosis in First Trimester Vaginal Bleeding. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2018; 8:120-124
10. Okafor CO, Okafor CI, Mbachu II, Obionwu IC, Aronu ME. Evaluation of Indications of Saline Infusion Sonohysterography in a Private Hospital in Nigeria: A Retrospective Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 May, Vol-12(5): QC11-QC14
11. Mbachu II, GO Udigwe, CO Ezeama, GU Eleje, AC Eke, Effect of on‐site training on the accuracy of blood loss estimation in a simulated obstetrics environment
International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics 2017 137 (3), 345-349
12. Mbachu II, Ezeama C, Osuagwu K, Umeononihu O, Obianika C, Ezeama N. A cross sectional study of maternal near miss and mortality at a rural tertiary centre in southern Nigeria. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth (2017) 17:251 DOI 10.1186/s12884-017-1436-z
13. CB Duru, KA Uwakwe, NC Chinomnso, II Mbachu, KC Diwe, CC Agunwa. Socio-demographic Determinants of Herbal Medicine Use in Pregnancy Among Nigerian Women Attending Clinics in a Tertiary Hospital in Imo State, South-East, Nigeria. American Journal of Medicine Studies 2016; 4 (1), 1-10
14. Eleje GU, Egeonu RO, Obianika CE, Mbachu II, Okohue JE, Kelechi Osuagwu IK, Osim VO Diclofenac and Pentazocine Versus Pentazocine Alone for Post-Operative Analgesia in Cesarean Section" Int J Med Health Dev 2015; 20(2): 2-10
15. II Mbachu, G Udigwe, I Joseph, O John, UO Samuel, U Joseph, MC Ngozi. The evaluation of accuracy of serial rapid HIV test algorithm in the diagnosis of HIV antibodies among pregnant women in south east Nigeria. BMC research notes 2015; 8 (1), 557
16. Mbachu II, Eleje G, Osuagwu IK. Expectant Management of Severe Preeclampsia Remote from Term in A Rural Setting of Niger Delta, Nigeria: Is It Time to Define a Protocol? J Hypertens 2015; 4: 203.
17. Onyegbule OA, Akujiobi CN, Ezebialu IU, Nduka AC, Anahalu IC, Okolie VE, Mbachu II, Okor LO. Determinants of Post-Caeserean wound Infection in Nnwei, Nigeria. 2015; 5(6): 7676-774.
18. . Udigwe GO, Mbachu II, Onyegbule O, Oguaka V. Use of condom among Human Immunodeficiency Virus positive pregnant women and their partners in Nnewi, South East Nigeria. Ann Med and Health Sci Res 2014; 4(1): 687-91
19. Mbachu I, Udigwe GO, Okafor CI, Umeonunihu OS, Ezeama C, Eleje GU. The Pattern and Obstetric Outcome of Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy in Nnewi, Nigeria. NJM 2013; 22(2): 117-122.
20. OS Umeonunihu, JI Ikechebelu, JEN Okonkwo, GO Udigwe, Mbachu II. Prevalence of HIV seropositivity among antenatal attendees with seronegative status in first half of pregnancy in Nnewi, South East, Nigeria. Journal of HIV and Human reproduction. 2013; 1(1): 25-29
21. Umeonunihu OS, Adinma JI, Obiechina NJ, Eleje GU, Udegbunam OI, Mbachu II. Uterine leiomyoma associated non-puerperal uterine inversion misdiagnosed as advanced cervical cancer. A case reports. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2013; 4(11): 1000-3
22. Udigwe GO, Mbachu II, Oguaka V, Onyegbule OA, Udegbunam O, Umeonunihu OS. Pattern and Predictors of Partner disclosure of HIV status among HIV positive pregnant women in Nnewi, Nigeria. Niger J Med 2013; 22(4): 336-40
23. Udigwe GO, Onyegbule OA, Mbachu II, Oguaka V. Prevalence and Pattern of Stillbirths in a tertiary institution in South-East Nigeria. Orient Journal of Medicine 2013; 25(3-4).
24. Eleje GU, Adewale O, Osuagwu IK, Oyewole A, Obianika CE, Mbachu II. Post-Date Extrauterine Pregnancy in a Rhesus Negative Nullipara with Successful Outcome: A case Report. J. Womens Health Issues Care 2013; 2: 6 doi.10.417: 12325
25. Nwajiaku LA, Mbachu II, Ikeako L. Prevalence, Clinical Pattern and Major Causes of Male Inferitility in Nnewi, South East Nigeria. Afrimedic Journal 2012;3(2): 16-19
26. Mbachu II, Umeononihu OS. The role of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Testing in Cervical Cancer Screening. Afrimedic Journal.2012:3(1);1-6.
25. Onyegbule O, Obiechina N, Mbachu I, Ezebialu I. Incidence, Risk factors, Surgical Options, and Maternal and Perinatal outcomes of Ruptured Uterus in Nnewi: A 10-year Review. Journal of Gynecologic surgery. 2012:28(1);13-15 doi:10.1089/gyn.2010.0111
28. GO Udigwe, OS Umeononihu, Mbachu II. A review of the prevalence and pattern of presentation of gynaecological cancers in a tertiary hospital in Nnewi, South-East Nigeria. Orient Journal of Medicine. 2011:23(1-4);12-16
29. Onyegbule OA., Obiechina NJ, Mbachu II, Ezebialu I. Sociodemographic Factors Among Women with Uterine Rupture in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi. TJMR 2010;14(2):57-58
30. Udigwe GO, Umeonunihu OS, Mbachu II. Ectopic Pregnancy: A 5-Year review of cases at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi. Niger Med J, 2010:51(4); 160-163.
31. Ikechebelu JI, Eleje GU, Umeobika JC, Eke NO, Eke AC, Mbachu II. Prevalence and pattern of intra-abdominal adhesions seen at diagnostic laparoscopy among infertile women with prior open appendicectomy in Nnewi, South-east, Nigeria. J. Med. Med. Sci. 2010: 1(9); 391-394.
32. Akabuike JC, Ikechebelu JI, Mbachu II, Eke NO, Ugboaja JO, Akabuike MN. Pregnancy Outcome in HIV seropositive women booked at a tertiary healthcare institution in south eastern Nigeria. Afrimedic Journal. 2010: 1(2); 28 – 33.
33. Mbachu II, Obiechina NJA, Umeononihu OS, Ezebialu IU, Akabuike JC, Umeobika JC. Third Degree Perineal Tear following Sexual Assault in a Minor: a case report and review of literature. Afrimedic Journal. 2010:1(1);37-38
34. IU Ezebialu, NJA Obiechina, II Mbachu, U Ukanwa, C Ezeama. Pattern of Presentation of Cervical Cancer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi. Afrimedic Journal 2010; 1 (1), 21-23
35. AO Igwegbe, JO Ugboaja, II Mbachu. The pattern of gynaecological outpatient diagnosis in a tertiary institution in southeast Nigeria. Tropical Journal of Medical Research. Vol 13(1) 2009.
Imo State University.