MBBS (UNN) 1987
MWACP (PAED) 2002, FWACP (PAED) 2006
1. Igwe WC. A handbook of Paediatric Epilepsy and Febrile seizures. Ist ed. PatrobasNig Ltd 2017.
2. Igwe WC. In Tagbo BN, Ezeonwu BU, Editors. A Quick Glance at Paediatrics, 1st edition. Cambridge Scholars Publishing 2019.
1. Igwe WC, Emechebe GO, Ukoh UC. Clinical and socio-demographic characteristics of children who receive emergency blood transfusion in Orlu, Imo State Nigeria. Niger Med J 2008; 49: 67-69.
2. Ejiofor OS, Ilechukwu GC, Emechebe GO, Igwe WC, ilechukwu CA. Diagnosis and management of paediatric hepatitis C virus infection. Niger Med J 2008; 49: 96-100
3. Okafor VC, Etefie ER,Igwe WC,Okezie O. Anaesthetic management of patients with pre-eclampsia and perinatal outcome. Journal of Maternal, Fetal and Neonatal Medicine 2009; 1-5.
4. Igwe WC, Ojinnaka NC, Ejiofor OS, Emechebe GO, Ibe BC. Socio-demographic correlates of psycho-active substance abuse among secondary school adolescents in Enugu, Nigeria. European J Social Sciences 2009; 12: 277-283.
5. Ejiofor OS, Ibe BC, Emodi IJ, Ikefuna AN, Ilechukwu GC, Emechebe GO, Igwe WC, Ilechukwu CA. Socio-demographic differences in the distribution of Hepatitis C virus antibodies among children with sickle cell anaemia in Enugu, south east Nigeria. Orient Journal of Medicine 2009; 21: 1-4.
6. Emechenbe GO, Emodi IJ, Ikefuna AN, Ilechukwu GC, Igwe WC, Ejiofor OS, Ilechukwu CA. Hepatitis B virus infection in Nigeria-a review. Nig Med J 2009; 50: 18-22.
7. Igwe WC, Ojinnaka NC. Mental health of adolescents who abuse psycho-active substances in Enugu, Nigeria. A cross-sectional study. Italian Journal of Paediatrics 2010; 36: 53-57.
8. Emechebe GO, Emodi IJ, Ikefuna AN, Ilechukwu GC, Igwe WC, Ejiofor OS, Ilechukwu CA. Demographic and soci0-cultural characteristics of sickle cell anaemia children with positive Hepatitis B surface antigenemia in a tertiary health facility in Enugu. Nig J Clin Pract 2010; 13: 317-320.
9. Ejiofor OS, Emechebe GO, Igwe WC, Ifeadike CO, Ubajaka CFU. Hepatitis C virus infections in Nigerians.Nig Med J 2010; 51 (14): 173-176.
10. Emechebe GO, Ejiofor OS, Igwe WC, Ilechukwu GC, Okoro JC. Prevalence of sickle cell disease among children in Igbo-ukwu community, Anambra State, Nigeria. Tropical J Med Sc 2012; 1 (1): 54-59.
11. Adogu PO, Ubajaka CFU, Egenti NB, Obinwa AMJ, Igwe WC. Evaluation of risk factors of Cerebral palsy in a tertiary health facility in Nnewi, Nnewi, Nigeria: a case-control study. International Journal of Medical Sciences and Public health 2016; 5 (01): 109-114.
12. Igwe WC, Ezeudu CE, Odita AO, Umeadi NE, Ogualili P. Pattern of childhood epilepsies in a tertiary health facility in Nnewi, south east Nigeria. Journal of Medical Sciences and Clinical Research 2016; 4 (6): 10959-10965.
13. Igwe WC. Challenges in the management of paediatric epilepsy in Nigeria: a review. Tropical Journal of Medical Research 2016; 19: 1-4.
14. Ezeudu CE, Chukwuka JO, Ebenebe JC, Igwe WC, Egbuonu IE, Nwizu CA. Asymptomatic proteinuria and elevated blood pressure in urban secondary schools of south east Nigeria. Orient J Med 2017; 29: 112-118.
15. Igwe WC, Igwebuike VO. Bruising in children: Evaluation in cases of suspected non-accidental injuries in children (physical child abuse). Niger J Paeditr 2017; 44 (1): 1-6.
16. Ezeudu CE, Ezejiofor OI,Igwe WC, Ezechukwu CC, Nwankwo HM, Ezejiofor IF. Neonatal lupus erythematous in a Nigerian infant. Niger J Paediatr 2017; 44 (2): 84-86.
17. Edokwe ES, Onubogu CU, Ugochukwu EF, Igwe WC, Okeke KN, Ojukwu JO, Ofiaeli NG. Paediatric HIV test in south eastern tertiary centre: does provider-initiated testing and counseling increase the uptake rate? Orient J Med 2018; 30 (1-2): 30-35.
18. Igwe WC, Umeadi NE, Odita AO. Tuberous sclerosis complex: A report of 3 cases seen at a paediatric neurology unit of Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra Sate, Nigeria. Nig Med Pract 2018; 73 (1-2): 23-25.
19. Chijioke Elias Ezeudu, John Onuora Chukwuka, Joy Chinelo Ebenebe, Wilson Chukwuneke Igwe, Ifeoma Egbuonu. Hypertension and pre-hypertension among adolescents attending secondary schools in urban areas of south-east Nigeria. The Pan African Medical Journal 2018; 31:145. doi: 10.11604/pamj.2018.31.145.15994.
20. Christian Chukwukere Ogoke, Wilson Chukwuneke Igwe, Ifeanyi Innocent Ike, Edmund Ndudi Ossai. Profile of Childhood Epilepsies and Syndromes seen in an Electrophysiology Laboratory in Southeast Nigeria. Int J Clin Pediatr 2019; 8 (2): 32-36.
21. Igwe WC, Umeadi EN, Ezeudu CE, Chukwuka JO. Acquired Epileptic Aphasia (Landau-Kleffner syndrome): case report from a pediatric neurology clinic of a tertiary facility in Nigeria. Advanced Research J Med Clin Sc 2019; 5 (12): 35-38.
22. Christian Chukwukere Ogoke, Ifeanyi Innocent Ike, Wilson Chukwuneke Igwe, Edmund Ndudi Ossai. Clinico-electroencephalographic features of children with unprovoked afebrile seizures in Owerri, Southeast Nigeria. Acta Scientific Paediat 2020; 3.(4): 02-08.
23. Ann E Aronu, Josephat M Chinawa, Obinna C. Nduagubam, Edmond N. Ossai, Awoere T. Chinawa, Wilson C. Igwe. Maternal perception of masking in children as a preventive strategy for COVID-19 in Nigeria: A multicentre study. PloS ONE 15(11): e0242650. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0242650
1. Honorary Consultant Pediatrician IMSUTH, Orlu 2006-2007
2. Honorary Consultant Pediatrician (Part time), Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi 2007-2008
3. Honorary Consultant Pediatrician, Namdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH), Nnewi 2008 till date.
1. Lecturer 1(Pediatrics), College of Health Sciences, Imo State, University, Orlu 2006-2007
2. Senior Lecturer (Pediatrics), CHS, NAU, Nnewi Campus 2010-2018