BSc. (Nursing Science)
MSc. (Nursing Science-Management and Administration)
Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Educator
1. Anieche, J.E.(2016). Step to Polyvalent Nursing: Student Guide. (Vol. 1).Nnewi: CathCom Press.
1. Anieche, J. E., Makata, N. E., Makachi, M. C. (2020). Challenges in the implementation of nursing audit feedback in selected tertiary health institutions in Southeast Nigeria: The nurses’ perspective. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development. www.allsubjectjournal.com Vol.7(6); 34-39.
2. Ilo I.C., Eze C. C., Agbapuonwu, N. E.,Makata, N.E. & Anieche, J. E. (2020). Job characteristics and influence on work-family conflict among nurses working in teaching hospitals in Anambra State, Nigeri. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. https://doi.org/10.5897/IJNM2019.0393. Vol. 12(3): International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery
3. Makachi, M. C., Anarado, A. N., Nwankwo, C. U., Anieche,J. E. (2020). Practices of mammography screening and predictive factors of mammography screening behavious among women in Nnewi North Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria. International Journal of Medical Science and Health Research. http://ijmshr.com/link/194. Vol. 4(3): 2581-3366.
4. Akubue , J. B., Nwankwo2 , C. U., Ogbe , A.C. & Anieche, J.E. (2020). Knowledge of cervical cancer screening measures by female primary school teachers in Enugu state, Nigeria. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Growth Evaluation. Vol. 1(1); 8-13. www.allmultidisciplinaryjournal.com
5. Anieche, J. E & Makata, N. E. (2019). Effect of Nursing Audit Feedback on Nurses’ Job Satisfaction: Perspective of Nurses in selected Tertiary Hospitals in the Southeast Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. https://www.ijser.org. Vol.10 (6); 795-805
6. Makachi, M. C.,Anarado, A. N., Frank, M.D.,Anieche, J.E., Chiejina, E. N & Nwankwo, C. U. (2019). Predictive Factors of Breast Self Examination Screening Behaviour and Knowledge of Breast Cancer Screening Among Women in Nnewi North Local Government Area, Anambra State. International Journal of Science and Engineering Research. www.ijser 10(7). 1052-1064
7. Chiejina,E. N. & Anieche, J. E. (2018). Assessment of Nurses Responsibilities in Integrated Management of Chronically Ill Patients. Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing. Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing Vol.3(4).15-28.www.ijrdo
8. Anieche J.E., Chianakwana C. & Ingwu J.A.. (2018). Knowledge of diabetic foot ulcer and foot care practices among individuals with diabetes receiving care at tertiary health facility in Nigeria. International Journal of Medical and Health Research. www.medicalsciencejournal.com. Vol. 4(12). 97-104
9. Chiejina, E. N. Odira, C. C. & Anieche, J. E. (2017). Assessment of Clinical Documentations: A Need for Quality Nursing Care. World Journal of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences. www.wjpls.org
10. Chiejina, E. N., Anieche, J. E. & Odira, C. C.(2017). Breastfeeding Practices of Postnatal mothers: Exclusively, Frequently and Duration. International Journal of Environment Agriculture and Biotechnology www.ijeab.com http://dx.dio.org/10.22161/ijeab/1.4.9
11. Robinson-Bassey, G.C., Frank, M.D., Makachi, M. C., Anieche, J.E. & Amachree, O. (2017). Factors Militating Against the Delivery of Quality Care of Hospitalized Children in PortHarcout Teaching Hospital, Rivers State..International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. http://recentscientic.org. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijrsr.2017.0809.0743 8(9); 19681 – 19685.
12. Nwankwo, C. U., Okafor, J. O., Makachi, M. C., Anieche, J. E., Chiejina, E. N., & Egboka, O. L.(2016). Effects Of Maternal Health Education On The Health Knowledge Of Pregnant Mothers Attending Ante-Natal Clinics In Anambra State, Nigeria. Journal of Nursing and Health Science. www.josrjournals.org 1(3),56-63. DOI: 10.9790/1959-05175663.
13. Chiejina, E. N., Anieche,J.E. & Odira, C. C.(2016). Documentation in Nursing Practice:A View from Clinical Perspective. International Research Journal of Emerging Trends in Multidisciplinry. www.irjetm.com. 2 (2).38-49.
14. Chiejina,E. N., Ebenebe, R. C., Odira, C. C., Anieche, J. E., Nwankwo, C. U. & Makachi, M. C.(2015). Stress Among Parents of Hospitalized Infants in NICU: Effects on Parental Needs and Expectations. International Journal of Scientific Research in Knowledge. http://www.ijsrpub.com/ijsrk 3(3),077-084.
15. Chiejina, E. N., Orji, I. N., Anieche, J. E., Nwankwo, C. U., Makachi, M. C., & Agbapuonwu, N. E. (2015).Collection and Disposal of Medical Wastes in Health Care Institutions and the Risks to Health Care Providers. www.johronline.com.3(1). 40-45.
16. Okeke, J. E., Ilo, C. I., Egboka, O.L., Okafor, C. N., Nwankwo. C. U., Anieche, J. E. & Umunna, J. O. (2014). Knowledge and Practice of Daily Exercirse for the Prevention and Control of Heart Diseases among Nurses in Anambra State. Journal of Nursing and Health Science. www.josrjournals.org.1-4(3)
17. Okafor, C. N., Ndie, E. C. & Anieche, J. E. (2014). Evaluation Pattern of Use of Voluntary Counselling andTesting Services for HIV among Youths in Anambra State of Nigeria. Journal of Health Science 2(2014) email@example.com. 516-522.
18. Okoronkwo, I.L., Anieche, J. E., Chinweuba, A. U. & Ndu, A. C. (2013). Enhancers and Hindrances to Doctor – Nurse Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice in Nigeria. Open Journal of Nursing. http://www.journal/ojn. (3)169-177
Nurse Educator, School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi