B.Engrg.- Metallurgical and Mati Engineering, ASUTECH - Enugu.
M.Engrg.- Mechanical /Production Engineering - ASUTECH, Enugu and PhD - industrial and Production Engineering FUT Owerri
A Registered Member of Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) Reg. No. 13614 2006; 2. A Registered Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) Membership Reg. Number: 09678 1998; 3. Registered Member of Solar Energy Society of Nigeria (SESN) 2008 4. Registered Member of Nigerian Institute of Agricultural Engineers (NIAE) 2008 5. Member Nigerian Institute of Industrial Engineers (NIIE) 2014 6. Member Strategic Institute for Natural Resources and Human Development, Reg. Number: FR 5567 AN 2009 7 Member, European Centre for Research Training and Development UK 2017
1) Nwosu M.C. (1999), “Appropriate Technology” in “inventions and Technology”. A publication of the Department of Production Technology, Ikenga Publisher, Awka pp131-134.
2) Nwosu M.C, Ifeagwu S.C, Onwuemesi A.G. and Ifeagwu R.M.O, (2000). Basic Engineering Mathematics, Ikenga Publishers Nibo Anambra State Nigeria.
3) Mwosu M.C, Nwokoye A.O.C., Ogbuagu J.O., Nwobu R.A.U, and Nwankwo C.H. (2001), “Techniques and Industrial Applications” in Quality Control. A Pubicaation of the Department of Preoduction Technlogy, Ikenga Publishers, Nibo Nigeria.
4) Okeke S.I, Nwosu M.C., and Onuegbu J.C. (2002), “Basic Engineering Mathematics I”. A Publication of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology; Iyke Ventures Publishers, Enugu (2002).
1. Nwosu Moses. C., Aguh Patrick. S. and Ezeanyim Chinedu O., (2020),
Multidimensional Budgeting Concepts and Budget Control Modeling for Production Systems Performance Efficiency, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Vol.10 No. 4, Pp 200 – 224.
2. Nwosu Moses. C., Aguh Patrick. S. and Ezeanyim Chinedu O., (2020),
Modeling for Optimization of Product - mix in Poultry Feeds Production of ABJ Animals Feeds Fompany, Iconic Research and Engineering Journals, Volume 4. Issue 3, Pp 61 – 68.
3. Nwosu M. C., Uhonmhoibhi K. E., Okorie C. C., Odii K. C., ( 2018) “Modeling of Queue Management System in Banking Industries” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), Volume- 2, Issue – 5, pp 1279 – 1296 ISSN No: 2456- 6470 Online @ www.ijtsrd.com.
4. Nwosu, M. C; Kuye, O. P; Ukaoma, F. T and Ofoegbu P, (2018), “Design of Solid Waste Management System for Faculty of Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka”, Iconic Research and Engineering Journals, Volume 2 Issue 1 | ISSN: 2456-8880, pp 6 -18.http://irejournals.com/
5. Uzorh A.C., Okafor B.E., Igbokwe J.O. and Nwosu M.C (2017),
“Quantitative Analysis of Factors Affecting Manufacturing Workers Performance in Industry: Case Study of Plastic Companies in Eastern Nigeria, Using SPSS,” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology StudiesVol.5, No.3, pp.9-53, (www.eajournals.org)
6. Nwosu M. C., Aguh P. S., Ezeanyim O. C.,(2018), “Modeling of Photovoltaic Energy Utilizations in Systems - Machines and Devices”, Research and Engineering Journals, Volume 2 Issue 1 | ISSN: 2456-8880, PP21 – 29, http://irejournals.com/
7. Uzorh A.C., Okafor B.E., Igbokwe J.O. and Nwosu M.C (2017), “Determination of Combined Effects of Factors that AffectPerformance Operatives in Manufacturing Industries, Using Minitab,” European Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research, Vol.4, No.2, pp.1-41, October 2017, (www.eajournals.org ),
8. Onyechi P. C., Egbuna Nonso P., Ajaefobi J. O. and Nwosu M. C., (2016), ‘Development of Optimal Manufacturing Plan for Packaging Products of MAHEU Plant Intafact Beverages Limited, Using TORA Optimization Solver.’ , Journal of Industrial Engineering Letters, www.iiste.org.
9. Onyechi P. C., Egbuna Nonso P., Nwosu M. C. and Igwegbe Chinenye A, (2016), ‘Optimal Analysis of Packaging of MAHEU Plant in Intafact Beverages Limited, Using GPALS and MATLAB Optimization Software, Journal of Industrial Engineering Letters, www.iiste.org, ISSN 2224 – 6096 (Paper), ISSN 2225 – 0581 (Online), 6(2), pp12-24 Indexed Research Gate EBSCO Host COPERNICS, International, Google Scholar), Impact Factor 5.57).
10. Godwin H.C., Chukwu H.E. and Nwosu M. C. (2016), ‘Design and Fabrication of a Cost Effective Four Cavity Injection Mould for Bottled Water Handle’, British Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 12(6), pp 1 – 31. Article no. BJAST, 21558, ISSN: 2231 – 0843, NLM ID: 101664541, www.sciencedomain. org.
11. Onyechi P.C., Asiegbu K.O., Igwegbe C.A. and Nwosu M. C., (2015), Effect of Particle Size on the Mechanical Properties of Periwinkle Shell Reinforced Polyester Composite (PRPC), International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Volume 6, Issue 3, pp 1064 – 1096.
12. Onyechi P. C., Asiegbu K. O., Igwegbu C. A. and Nwosu M.,(2015), Effect of Volume Fraction on the Mechanical Properties of Periwinkle Shell Reinforce Polyester Composite (PRPC), American Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Vol.2, No.1, pp 1- 15.
13. Chukwuneke J.L., Chebe C.H., Nwosu M.C., and Sinebe J.E. (2014), Analysis and Simulation on Effect of Head and Bucket Splitter Angle on the Power Output of a Pelton Turbine, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol.5 No.03 pp1–8,
14. Nwosu M.C., (2014),Review of Energy Availability, Development and Usage In Nigeria.British Journal of Business and Management Research Vol.1, No.1, pp.16-27
15. Nwosu M C , Umeh S C , Okeke C O, Afugbuom L O , (2013), Design, Construction and Characterization of a Sliding-Plate-Evaporator Freezer (SPEF), Innovative Systems Design and Engineering, Vol.4, No.15,
16. Nwosu M. C (2013), Review of Human Factors Engineering:Its Contributions to Performance Efficiency of Manufacturing Workers in Industries. Industrial Engineering Letters Vol.3, No.12
17. Ezeanyim O C, Nwosu M C, Onuorah U O and Chukwuneke J L (2013), A comparative Analysis of Cost of Rework and Cost of Conformance to quality in manufacturing Sector: A Case Study of Aluminum Industry in Nigeria, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering(Recent Science publication Research),
18. Nwosu M C and Chinwuko E C, (2013), Investigation of the Characteristic Behaviors of Cast Iron, Aluminum and Brass Under the Effects of Cutting Speeds and Feed Rates in Cylindrical Machining Operation, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology Studies,Vol.1, No. 2, pp. 23 – 33
19. Chinwuko E C, Ezeliora D C, Ogunh V A, and Nwosu M.C (2013), Regression and Time Series Analysis of Petroleum Product Sales in Masters Energy Oil and Gas, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research, Vol.2, No. 6, pp1285 – 1303
20. Chinwuko E C, Ezeliora D C, Ogunh V A, and Nwosu M.C (2013), Regression and Time Series Analysis of Kerosene Product Sales in Masters Energy Oil and Gas, International Journal ofScience, Engineering and Technology Research, Vol.2, No. 6, pp 1264 – 1284
21. Chinwuko E C, Ezeliora D C, Ogunh V A, and Nwosu M.C (2013), Regression and Time Series Analysis of Diesel Product Sales in Masters Energy Oil and Gas, International Journal of Science, Engineering and technology Research, Vol.2, No. 6, pp 1244 -1262
22. Obuka N. S P; Nwosu M.C Ikwu G R O and Onyechi P C (2013), ‘Modeling and Analysis of Factors Affecting Industrial Workers Performance in Medium Scale Industries in Nigeria’, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Development, Vol.2 No 3, pp. 52- 61,
23. Nwosu M. C., Ikwu G. O. R. and Uzorh A.C, (2013), Investigation of Some Factors Affecting Manufacturing Workers Performance in Industries in Anambra State of Nigeria, European Journal of Business and Innovation Research, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 44-71
24. Nwosu M. C. and Uzorh A.C., (2013), Investigation of Factors Affecting the Performance of Manufacturing Workers in Industries in South Eastern States of Nigeria, International Journal of Mechanical, Material and Mechanical Engineering Research, Vol.1, No.1, pp17-39 (www.ea-journal.org)
25. Ogbuagu J.O., Kalu K.O., Nwosu M.C (2008), “Effects of Screw and Take- off Speeds on Physical Properties of Finished Polyolefin Films”, Nigerian Journal of Industrial and Systems Studies, 6(4)
26. Nwokoye A.O.C., Nwosu M.C. and Oku T.N. (2005), “Modelling, Optimisation Analysis of An Integrated Solar Collector Heat Storage System at Awka, Nigeria” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2(1) pp 116-124.
27. Ogbuagu J.O, Nwokoye A.O.C, Nwosu M.C. and Okoye M.I. (2002), “Biogas Availability from Organic Waste Deposits in Anambra State of Nigeria”, Nigerian Journal of Renewable Energy, 11(1&2) pp 23-32
28. Ogbuagu J.O, Ogburubi T.U, and Nwosu M.C (2001), “Renewable Energy Resources in Nigeria Environment: An Overview”, African Journal of Environmental Studies. 2(2) pp 27-31.
29. Okeke S.S.N; Ifeagwu S.S., Okeke C.A. and Nwosu M.C. (2000) “A Portable High Voltage D.C Supply for Soil Resistance Test Instrument”Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences 3(4) pp 11-1
1) Auxilliary Teaching at Boys’ High School Agulu-Uzoigbo Aniocha L.G.A.
2) Olympic Technical Work and Foundry Ltd, Abagana 1991-1994